A ‘hit’ romantic comedy that premiered on Broadway in 1963, and starred Robert Redford as Paul Bratter, a buttoned-down young lawyer struggling to come to terms with the elfin free spirit, Corrie, with whom he finds himself honeymooning. Corie and Paul Bratter are a newlywed couple. For their first home, they live on the top floor of a converted brownstone apartment with no working elevator in New York City. They have a foreigner as a neighbor who can only access his apartment through their apartment. Can Corie convince Paul to loosen up and walk barefoot in the grass? During the course of four days, in the middle of winter with an overbearing mother-of-the-bride visiting, the couple learns to live together while facing the usual daily ups-and-downs.
Cast of Characters:
- Corie Bratter: Michelle Boyer
- Telephone Repairman (Harry Pepper): Steve Rice
- Delivery Man: Jeremy Walter
- Mother (Ethel Banks): Lynnae Andersen
- Paul Bratter: Ryan Fleming
- Victor Velasco: Joe Caronia